Introduced back in 1967, the first full-face helmet on the market, the Bell Star has long represented THE standard in head protection, and it has inspired an industry to pursue the science of head protection. Featuring Class 1 optics on its Panovision shield, the Star DLX MIPS is the continuing evolution of that original ethos, and more. Drawing our inspiration from the essential needs of the modern racer, and loaded with quality features – MIPS® energy management, a Tri-Matrix composite shell, and an X-Static® XT2 silver liner— it’s a complete rethinking of what a race helmet should be.
- Lightweight Tri-Matrix shell construction
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
- MIPS® Energy Management System
- X-Static® XT2® silver coated liner
- Panovision™ Shield with Class 1 Optics
- Bell ProTint™ Photochromic Visor Technology - ProTint technology provides exceptional clarity in low-light conditions and quickly darkens when exposed to bright sunlight.
- Bell 54 Removable Cheek Pads
- Integrated Speaker Pockets
- StreetView Profile
BELL STAR DLX MIPS FASTHOUSE VICTORY CIRCLE MATTE GREY BLACK
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org